Short Inspirational Quotes
Having a couple of short inspirational quotes at hand can be greatly rewarding. No matter if you’re feeling stuck in life and try to get unstuck or if you need something to boost your motivation, these fantastic quotes will always get the job done. Getting a healthy dose of inspiration from some of the greatest minds that ever lived will lift your spirits and will encourage you to pursue your dreams. In the following, you can find our collection of short inspirational quotes that are remarkably motivating and inspiring.
“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
If anyone knows about this, it’s Albert. Every single challenge you face has something in it that is of value to you, should you choose to see it. It goes along with the saying about every cloud having a silver lining. Learn and grow from your troubles and you will only be empowered because of it.
“Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – Ralph Emerson
Humans have potential to learn, grow, and evolve. Big jobs and big responsibilities go to those who know how to do the grunt work and learn by doing the small jobs they’ve been given.
Don’t become complacent, stretch yourself and get some bigger jobs thrown your way.
“It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
The challenges we face and the goals we set are often simply smokescreen for the journey we undertake to conquer ourselves and all the doubts and fears we have. We often do not know what we are made of until we are faced with a mountain to climb.
“He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Having a reason to live infuses us with energy every day to actually go out a truly live. It wakes us up in the morning and is a reminder to keep going. Is your reason to live your children, your job, your volunteer duties, other family and friends, pets? Don’t have a reason to live, find one.
“Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.” – Edwin Markham
Victory most certainly shakes the soul and lets your glory come out to play. But defeat? Oh yes, it can also have the same effect. Feeling defeated can often make one feel more determined than ever to be victories. The glory comes through with you getting back up and dusting yourself off.
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Goethe
No matter what it is that you want to do or are dreaming of doing, be bold about it. Just begin and watch or process unfold. Paired with intentional action, boldness can really help you create the life you desire for yourself.
“Have faith in yourself and in the future.” – Ted Kennedy
Having faith in yourself and the future can be a challenge when you are going through a rough time. But having faith is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Faith lightens up your energy. It allows you to stay optimistic and focused on solutions.
The fantastic aspect about short inspirational quotes is that they combine the wisdom of some of the wisest men and women that have ever walked on this planet. Such a collection presents you the pearls of wisdomabout inspiration that would normally be hidden within the pages of hundreds of books.
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas A. Edison
Unearthing all these fantastic and short inspirational quotes would take a lifetime under normal circumstances. Luckily for you, diligent aides have already done all the searching and the number of inspirational quotes they found is quite remarkable.
Short Inspirational Quotes to Boost Motivation
All too often, we quickly forget what a valuable gift our lives are. We are often times so preoccupied with fighting the – often irrelevant – problems of everyday life that we entirely forget to appreciate the beauty that is already present in our lives. Even more so, the pursuit of ever more hinders us in experiencing gratitude for all the amazing and joyful aspects of our lives.
Reading a couple of short inspirational quotes can change that. These fantastic quotes will inspire you to dream big, to pursue your dreams, and to be grateful for every aspect of your life. They will also help you to develop a much more positive outlook on your life and will give you the confidence that you can be successful in whatever you’re trying to accomplish.
In short, having short inspirational quotes at hand will not only prove to be an important source of joy and happiness but will also provide courage during times of great difficulties and challenges.
“Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.“
There are situations in life where the going gets really tough. When you’re confronted with such a situation, always remember that it’s of the greatest importance to keep moving forward. Never allow temporary pain to stop you. The pain may be quite irritating but the knowledge of having given up can become much more painful over the years.
“What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is to change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.“
Not everything that you don’t like can be changed. Whenever you are confronted with such a situation, try to find ways to think differently about it. How you think can make a great difference. Your thinking can help you to overcome the things that would normally drag you down. But it can also limit you from making progress in life.
SHORT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
Do you feel that you are often unmotivated or uninspired? It can be hard to stay motivated with your goals, but there are things that can help, including reading inspirational quotes.
I have put together a list of short inspirational quotes about life to help keep you inspired and passionate about life. Whether you are using the Law of Attraction to attract your dreams and reach your goals, or just struggling to stay motivated, these quotes can help you to get inspired again. Take a look at these quotes and try to come back to them when you are feeling uninspired.
Sometime we can feel a bit dull in the morning and we need to produce our own sunshine energy.
Other times we come downstairs feeling sunny already. Those are great days!
Whether you’re feeling a little blue, or you’re fired up ready to have the best day ever…
Either way, I think we can all do with a bit more spark to help us perform miracles and live in joy.
So here are 17 wonderful, short positive quotes that my amazing colleague Hayley has collected for you.
They will brighten up ANY day, so much that you’ll be having to wear sunglasses all the time 🙂
We also have a powerful and proven Law of Attraction gift which you can access by clicking the link below
1. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3.“To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.” – Wilson Kanadi
4. “There’s a four-letter word you must use when you get rejected… next.” – Jack Canfield
5. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus on the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
6.“If you are interested, you’ll do what’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.” – John Assaraf
7. “It’s never too late to start creating the life you desire.” – Dawn Clark
8. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
9. “In the middle of every difficulty, lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
10. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
11. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
12.The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
13.“It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
14. “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.” – Bob Proctor
15. “Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.” – Mary Morrissey
Short Inspirational Quotes To Skyrocket Your Motivation:
I am very blessed to meet with some of the most inspirational people in the world through my website,
InspireMeToday.com. My “job” is to gather inspiration and interview amazing people like Sir Richard
Branson, Guy Laliberté, Seth Godin, Marci Shimoff, Mariel Hemingway, Gary Vaynerchuk, Debbie Ford,
and hundreds more. I leave these interviews inspired and bubbling over with inspiration that I share with
my tribe on Twitter.
is book evolved from multiple requests from my followers for me to compile this inspiration. I realized
it was necessary for me to create this aer several members of our community started making their own
books. I was %attered and humbled.
is information doesn’t come from me any more than a painting comes from an artist. Rather, I record
what I see, hear and feel, and somehow these were born. I’d like to extend my sincere thanks to our
Inspirational Luminaries for sharing your wisdom and brilliance with us daily on InspireMeToday.com.
We love and appreciate you!
My hope is that this book will bring you hope on days you need it, strength to persevere, thoughts to
ponder, tips for success, attitude adjusters, wisdom and blessing. More than anything, I hope it helps you
to remember the magni!cent, in!nite, unlimited being that you truly are.
So enjoy the book! Read one quote a day, read it from front to back, or just randomly pop in from time to
time to see the quote you need in that moment–whatever works for you! It is my gi to you, with my love
and best wishes for living a blessed and empowered life
Whether you’re leading a huge team or just trying to climb the career ladder, these motivational leadership quotes can help provide some useful wisdom on how best to deploy your leadership strategy.
Sometimes all the inspiration you need can be found in a few simple words of wisdom – a single idea can really change the way we think, the way we feel, and the way we live.
Here are 52 of our favourite leadership quotes to inspire and empower you and your team throughout each week of the year:
- “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” ~ John C. Maxwell
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ~ Jimmy Dean
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “There is little success where there is little laughter.” ~ Andrew Carnegie
- “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.” ~ Charles Swindoll
- “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” ~ Henry Ford
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”~ Maya Angelou
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ~ William Arthur Ward
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” ~ Woody Allen
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” ~ Christopher Columbus
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” ~ Aristotle
- “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” ~ Ancient Indian Proverb
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” ~ Sheryl Sandberg
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” ~ Joshua J. Marine
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” ~ Jamie Paolinetti
- “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” ~ Chinese Proverb
- “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” ~ Gloria Steinem
- “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” ~ Beverly Sills
- “You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note.” ~ Doug Floyd
- “In teamwork, silence isn’t golden. It’s deadly.” ~ Mark Sanborn
- “The secret is to work less as individuals and more as a team. As a coach, I play not my eleven best, but my best eleven.” ~ Knute Rockne
- “I don’t want yes-men around me. I want everyone to tell the truth, even if it costs them their jobs.” ~ Samuel Goldwyn
- “I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people.” ~ Mohandas Gandhi
- “I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I sure can pick smart colleagues.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Power isn’t control at all~ power is strength, and giving that strength to others. A leader isn’t someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have the strength to stand on their own.” ~ Beth Revis
- “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.” ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.” ~ Albert Schweitzer
- “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” ~ John C. Maxwell
- “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flow charts. It is about one life influencing another.” ~ John C. Maxwell
- “Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.” ~ Colin Powell
- “Do you know that one of the great problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas?” ~ Margaret Thatcher
- “A leader is a dealer in hope.” ~ Napoleon
- “The day the soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.”~ Colin Powell
- “I cannot give you a formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: try to please everybody.” ~ Herbert Bayard Swope
- “The challenge of leadership is to be strong but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” ~ Orrin Woodward
- “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” ~ Andy Warhol
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~ Aristotle
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ~ Van Gogh
- “The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.” ~ Linus Pauling
- “Dealing with complexity is an inefficient and unnecessary waste of time, attention and mental energy. There is never any justification for things being complex when they could be simple.” ~ Edward de Bono
- “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” ~ George S. Patton
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “”When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.” ~ Henry J. Kaiser
- “Earn your leadership every day.” ~ Michael Jordan
Read More : newquotesonlife