Quotes About Working Hard
Quotes About Working Hard is a concept that everybody must value. It is impossible to miss a strong work ethic. There are hard workers in every profession and every path of life. If you want to be a hard working person, you must learn to take a passion and value in your work. Something to help inspire, motivate and excite yourself and others to take work to the next level? If so, you have come to the right place.
In honor of hard workers everywhere, here are some of the most inspiring quotes about working hard and watching it pay off.
Quotes About Working Hard to Achieve Goals
Enjoy the long weekend, and we’ll see you back in the trenches on Tuesday.
1. “I would rather have one article a day of this sort; and these ten or twenty lines might readily represent a whole day’s hard work in the way of concentrated, intense thinking and revision, polish of style, weighing of words.”
2. “TV’s hard work. I don’t know how the hell Angela Lansbury survived doing ‘Murder, She Wrote’ all those years.”
3. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.”
4. “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.”
“5. There is no substitute for hard work, 23 or 24 hours a day. And there is no substitute for patience and acceptance.”
6. “You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself.”
7. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true–hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.”
8. “I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work 15 and 16 hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example.”
— Mario Cuomo
9. “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.”
10. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.”
— Louis Pasteur
11. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.”
12. “We live in the kind of society where, in almost all cases, hard work is rewarded.”
–Neil deGrasse Tyson
13. “I can say the willingness to get dirty has always defined us as an nation, and it’s a hallmark of hard work and a hallmark of fun, and dirt is not the enemy.”
14. “I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard.”
15. “If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven played music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”
— Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. “Education, actual learning–it is hard work. It’s very personal. Your parents don’t teach you anything. Your teachers don’t teach you anything. The government doesn’t teach you anything. You read it. You don’t understand it; you read it again. You break a pencil and read it again.”
17. “It’s hard work making movies. It’s like being a doctor: you work long hours, very hard hours, and it’s emotional, tense work. If you don’t really love it, then it ain’t worth it.”
18. “Composing music is hard work.”
Quotes About Working Hard in School
19. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”
20. “If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.”
21. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.”
22. “My parents had always preached the virtues of hard work. But hard work is one thing; economic struggle is another.”
23. “I think the thing about that was I was always willing to work; I was not the fastest or biggest player but I was determined to be the best football player I could be on the football field and I think I was able to accomplish that through hard work.”
24. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
25. “I’m a designer, and I work very hard at that. People sometimes want to put down fashion by saying it’s frivolous or superficial, but it’s not that way at all. It’s actually very hard work.”
26. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”
— Thomas Jefferson
27. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”
Quotes About Working Hard and Having Fun
28. “Movies are hard work. The public doesn’t see that. The critics don’t see it. But they’re a lot of work. A lot of work.”
–Robert De Niro
29. “My first job was washing dishes in the basement of a nursing home for $2.10 an hour, and I learned as much about the value of hard work there as I ever did later.”
30. “Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work–and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.”
31. “The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses–behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.”
— Muhammad Ali
32. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
— Babe Ruth
33. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
34. “It’s hard work to make a four-minute program look effortless and elegant.”
35. Performance-wise, you really need to be down in the trenches; you need to do the hard work, for a lot of reasons: To build yourself as a performer, to get a sense of the audience, to work hard and to wonder, ‘Do I really want to do this?'”
36. “I think of doing a series as very hard work. But then I’ve talked to coal miners, and that’s really hard work.”
37. “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference.”
The 76 hard work quotes on this page will inspire. They will encourage you to do more so that you can get and be more.
Quotes About Working Hard Together
“No one understands and appreciates the American Dream of hard work leading to material rewards better than a non-American.”
– Anthony Bourdain
Work is not always easy. Sometimes it can be downright difficult.
That is when these inspirational quotes about hard work from achievers, doers, athletes, stars, entrepreneurs, authors and our heroes mean the most.
The authors of these quotes have been there and done it. They have achieved the success in their lives from the hard work they have put in.
Now they are just about sharing their thoughts and quotes with others trying to instill the principles they learned with time and dedication onto a new generation.
Quotes About Working Hard for Your Dreams
Go to table of contents
Make each day your masterpiece. John Wooden
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. Conan O’Brien
Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far. Gary Vaynerchuk
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.
It’s not about money or connections – it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone. Mark Cuban
Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy. Barack Obama
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. Henry David Thoreau
To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has, you must be willing to do what only 1% dares to do. Manoj Arora
Hard work never killed a man. Scottish proverb
No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder. Elon Musk
There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time. Coco Chanel
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama
The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painfulis the man who will win. Roger Bannister (Ran the first sub-4-minute mile)
Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference. Lou Holtz
You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself. Alan Alda
Quotes About Working Hard in School
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work. Peter F. Drucker
There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life. Alain de Botton
When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity. Steve Pavlina
Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus. Helen Hanson
A sign of a hard worker is one who works without complaint. Sarah Price
Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and effort, and we control both. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. Alan Watts
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali
The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
All good work requires self-revelation. Sidney Lumet
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. Colin Powell
Life without endeavor is like entering a jewel mine and coming out with empty hands. Japanese proverb
What you don’t sweat out when you’re young will turn into tears when you’re old. Japanese proverb
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
Quotes About Working Hard for Yourself
It is extremely hard to beat somebody who works and works and never gives up. People often lose competitions or anything worth fighting for because they give up. Quotes About Working Hard When you are matched with someone who never gives up, it is near impossible to beat them.
Hard work is necessary in order to attain success in all aspects of life. Nothing comes to you without putting in the work, dreams do not materialize but through consistent action. May these quotes inspire you to Quotes About Working Hard for your dreams.
1. “Work harder than you think you did yesterday.” Alex Elle
2. “Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen.” Anonymous
3. “Nothing worth having comes easy.” Anonymous
4. “The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.” Anonymous
5. “A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” Colin Powell
6. “Life rewards those who work hard at it.” Anonymous
7. “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point.” Anonymous
8. “There is no substitute for hard work.” Thomas Edison
9. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” Tim Notke
10. “Without hard work and discipline it is difficult to be a top professional.” Jahangir Khan
11. “The hard work puts you where the good luck can find you.” Anonymous
12. “Hard work has a future payoff; Laziness pays off now.” Anonymous
13. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” Thomas Jefferson
14. “Love yourself enough to work harder.” Anonymous
15. “You can’t cheat the grind, it knows how much you have invested, it won’t give you anything you haven’t worked for.” Quotes About Working Hard
16. “If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does.” Anonymous
17. “To succeed, work hard, never give up and above all, cherish a magnificent obsession.” Walt Disney
18. “If you don’t work hard for your dreams you are going to end up being mediocre.” ATGW
19. “Working hard becomes a habit, a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off.” Anonymous
20. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” G.K. Nielson
21. “Dream big, work hard, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.” Anonymous
22. “When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.” Steve Pavlina
23. “Be thankful for what you have. Work hard for what you don’t have.” Anonymous
24. “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No Excuses.” Kobe Bryant
25. “Quotes About Working Hard and become a leader, be lazy and become a slave.” Anonymous
26. “Be humble. Bu hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” Dwayne Johnson
27. “Set goals. Say prayers. Work hard.” Anonymous
28. “Believe in yourself, work hard, work smart and passionately present your best self to the world.” Hill Harper
29. “Work hard and be nice to people.” Anonymous
30. “The road to success come through hard work, determination, and sacrifice.” Dolzinski
31. “If you want it, work for it.” Anonymous
32. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” Anonymous
33. “Success isn’t given. It earned.” Anonymous
34. “Hard work is what separates the winners from the losers.” ATGW
It’s no secret that working hard seems to be the deciding factor between those with talent who fail, and others who put that talent to work and excel.
As the saying goes:
“Quotes About Working Hard beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard”
Often times, though, we fail to pursue our goals and dreams Quotes About Working Hard because of the fear that we aren’t naturally talented enough. We fear that we don’t have that innate ability or cannot simply teach ourselves to master a specific skill.
Thankfully, this idea is false. In fact, more and more research is available Quotes About Working Hard that actually proves the opposite is true.
Success is more a combination of how hard one is willing to work or practice than the god given talents we are born with. What’s also common is that we see this in a variety of industries from the business world to professional sports.
Malcolm Gladwell, in the novel “Outliers”, talks about the 10,000 hour rule and highlights how focusing on perfecting ones craft—through intense practice— is the biggest contributor to that persons success. In essence, Quotes About Working Hard individuals with less talent can make up for it with approx. 10,000 hours of focused practice. And the greatest part about that is that it’s applicable in any industry.
Read More :: newquotesonlife