Life is Short Quotes
Life is Short Quotes and Our time on earth is fleeting, and as we grow older, we become increasingly aware of this fact. Although it may be easier said than done, all the hurt, troubles, and disappointments of the past or present should not stop us from living our next moments in our pursuit of happiness.
Each day is a second chance to make a change for the better, and we should use this opportunity to express ourselves in a more positive manner. On this note, we at Quotabulary have compiled some Life is Short Quotes too short.
“I believe that if you don’t derive a deep sense of purpose from what you do, if you don’t come radiantly alive several times a day, if you don’t feel deeply grateful at the tremendous good fortune that has been bestowed on you, then you are wasting your life. And life is too short to waste.”
― Srikumar Rao
“I have no time for the endless nostalgia: ‘Oh gosh I used to . . . ‘ Life is too short; I don’t have any time for sitting and saying I miss things. What’s the point? Go and do something else.”
― Kate Adie
Quote About Life is Short Quotes
“Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.
Stephen Vincent Benét“
Our time in this life is limited. And how we respect that time will create a greater possibility for fulfillment.
All days will pass, all moments will last, each friend will part, it’s a journey too fast.
If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.
Life is too short, time is too precious, and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been.
Life is too short and memories are forever!
Regulo Zapata Jr.
Life is too short, and the time we waste in yawning never can be regained.
Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else’s life.
Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart.
Life is short and if you’re looking for extension, you had best do well. Cause there’s good deeds and then there’s good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell.
Seeing pictures of other places around the world makes me feel more important. Reminds me, even though life is short, there’s so much to do.
Travis J. Dahnke
Life is transitory it doesn’t last forever, but with the time that is given you can find some sort of purpose.
I think life is far too short to concentrate on your past. I rather look into the future.
Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.
We are constantly reminded about how short life is. Please try to leave your best positive impression on everyone that you meet.
Life is Short Quotes . Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life is to short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you should, love what you got and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change and things go wrong. But always remember life goes on.”
More Quote Life is Short Quotes:
- “Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday, it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow!”
- “Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.”
- “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them…”
- “Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate or value you.”
- “Life is too short and unpredictable not to live it exactly as you please.”
Life is Short Quotes That Are
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Helen Keller
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. Henry David Thoreau
Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. St. Augustine
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Mae West
The mind is everything. What you think you become. Buddha
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Lao Tzu
The unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. Life is Short Quotes And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
The best way out is always through. Robert Frost
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. George S. Patton
Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. Henry David Thoreau Click to tweet
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw
Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. Eleanor Roosevelt
Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. Mark Twain
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Albert Einstein
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. Babe Ruth
Life is Short Quotes
Love the life you live. Live the life you love. Bob Marley Click to tweet
Keep calm and carry on. Winston Churchill
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare
Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. D. H. Lawrence
Life is short, death is forever. Chuck Palahniuk
Life is short but it is wide. This too shall pass. Rebecca Wells
The greatest pleasure of life is love. Euripides
Fortune and love favor the brave. Ovid
Life is a long lesson in humility. James M. Barrie
It’s better to dance than to march through life. Yoko Ono
We are who we choose to be. Green Goblin
INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL LIFE QUOTES
I’m always doing things I can’t do. That’s how I get to do them. Pablo Picasso
Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet. Sarah Louise Delany
The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before. Albert Einstein
The purpose of life is to believe, to hope, and to strive. Indira Gandhi
I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. Mother Teresa
Be willing to sacrifice what you think you have today for the life that you want tomorrow. Neil Strauss
The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. Anthony Robbins
The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. Neil Gaiman
Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. Theodore Roosevelt
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou
Doing is a quantum leap from imagining. Barbara Sher
Life has no meaning unless one lives it with a will, at least to the limit of one’s will. Paul Gauguin
Be so good they can’t ignore you. Steve Martin Click to tweet
If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Mary Engelbreit
The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude. William James
Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde
If you say you can or you can’t you are right either way. Henry Ford
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. Colin Powell
I am thankful to all who said no to me. It is because of them that I’m doing it myself. Albert Einstein
THE BEST Life is Short Quotes
No guts, no story. Chris Brady
My life is my message. Mahatma Gandhi
Screw it, let’s do it. Richard Branson
Boldness be my friend. William Shakespeare
Keep going. Be all in. Bryan Hutchinson
My life is my argument. Albert Schweitzer
Dream big. Pray bigger.
Leave no stone unturned. Euripides
Fight till the last gasp. William Shakespeare
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Broken crayons still color. Unknown
And so the adventure begins.
If you want it, work for it.
You can if you think you can. George Reeves
Whatever you are, be a good one. Abraham Lincoln
Impossible is for the unwilling. John Keats
Grow through what you go through.
The wisest mind has something yet to learn. George Santanaya
Take the risk or lose the chance.
Do it with passion or not at all.
The past does not equal the future. Tony Robbins
Good things happen to those who hustle. Anaïs Nin
At the end of hardship comes happiness.
Don’t dream your life, live your dream.
If it matters to you, you’ll find a way. Charlie Gilkey
Forget about style; worry about results. Bobby Orr
Whatever you do, do with all your might. Marcus Tullius Cicero
Dream without fear. Love without limits.
Every noble work is at first impossible. Thomas Carlyle
If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill
You can do anything you set your mind to.
We are twice armed if we fight with faith. Plato
Be faithful to that which exists within yourself. André Gide
Persistence guarantees that results are inevitable. Paramahansa Yogananda
In life you need either inspiration or desperation. Tony Robbins
We all intellectually know that life is too short but let’s face it, it’s not always easy to really live as if our time here is super limited. Life is Short Quotes With responsibilities, bills to pay, unpleasant chores and tasks to do, and just every day stuff to take care of, it’s easy to get caught up in the clutter and believe that we have plenty of time left especially when you have “one of those” days or weeks that could not end any sooner.
Living life to the fullest or doing what makes you happy every minute of your waking life would be great but that’s not the reality most people experience. Heck, I would say that for most people Life is Short Quotes , if they won the lottery, they would quit their job but investing time to make ends meet is just a routine part of life for most of us.
However, don’t use that as an excuse to waste the precious time you have left after you finish doing all of the things you have to do. Even if it’s just 1 hour or 30 minutes a day, do something purposeful, something that makes you happy, something where you feel it was a good use of your time. Live life fully, if only for a Life is Short Quotes brief moment each day because just like wasted days, it adds up.
- “Enjoy yourself. It’s later than you think.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.” – Dion Boucicault
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
- “You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.” – Charles Buxton
- “Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying.” – Christian Gellert
- “Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.” – Unknown
- “I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks Life is Short Quotes I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see.” – John Burroughs
- “As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do.” – Zachary Scott
- “Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.” – Unknown
- “Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.” – Stephen Vincent Benét
- “We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.” – Novak Djokovic
- “Those who make the Life is Short Quotes worst use of their time are the first to complain of its shortness.” – Jean de La Bruyère
- “Life is too short to be miserable, if your not happy with something, change it!” – Unknown
- “Why must conversions always come so late? Why do people always apologize to corpses?” – David Brin
- “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand, and melting like a snowflake.” – Marie Ray
- “Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time.” – Victor Hugo
- “Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” – Harry Morant
- “Expect an early death – it will keep you busier.” – Martin H. Fischer
- “We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves.” – George M. Adams
- “Life is short, don’t waste time worrying about what people think of you Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.” – Unknown
- “If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.” – Larry McMurtry
- “Life is Short Quotes of lightning in the dark of night. It is a brief time of tremendous potential.” – B. Alan Wallace
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look around once in a while you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller (movie quote)
- “Life is a precious thing, you never know when Life is Short Quotes you’re going to lose it. Live life while you can, because you never know which second is going to be your last.” – Unknown
- “Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.” – Michael Leboeuf
- “Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you.” – Sarah Dessen
- “Forgive, forget. Bear with the faults of others as you would have them bear with yours. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.” – Phillip Brooks
- “Life is Short Quotes Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can.” – Unknown
- “Life is Short Quotes & unpredictable not to live it exactly as you please.” – Unknown
- “Life is way too short to continue thinking you’re not worthy or good enough. Regardless of what others have told you, you are enough and are worthy of love and belonging.” – Kevin Ngo
- “Life is too short to be reading quotes about life being too short. Stop reading and go live your life!” 🙂 – Kevin Ngo
Life is Short Quotes are very powerful. On the surface, they are just a bunch of words but when you ponder over them they reveal powerful ideas that resonate with your very core. I mean someone did “quote” these words for a reason :).
Personally, one of the biggest reasons why I love Life is Short Quotes is because of how relatable they can be. Quotes tend to be simplistic and easy to remember and they echo what is in our hearts. Plus I think quotes are very effective to better yourself because they help your mind focus on particular topics at a time. Unlike other literary tools quotes, and short quotes, in particular, give you the ability to concentrate on one idea with no outside
- Love For All, Hatred For None. – Khalifatul Masih III
- Change the world by being yourself. – Amy Poehler
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S Eliot
- Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
- Die with memories,Life is Short Quotes not dreams. – Unknown
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. – Unknown
- Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
- What we think, we become. – Buddha
- All limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Tough times never last but tough people do Life is Short Quotes . – Robert H. Schiuller
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schiuller
- One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you. – Johnny Depp
- If im gonna tell a real story, im gonna start with my name. – Kendrick Lamar
- If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
- Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish. – Jessica N. S. Yourko
- Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. – Tyga
- I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. – Harvey Specter
- Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
- Determine your priorities and focus on them. – Eileen McDargh
- Be so good they can’t ignore you. – Steve Martin
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
- Yesterday you said tomorrow. Life is Short Quotes Just do it. – Nike
- I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it. – Lil Wayne
- Never let your emotions over power your intelligence. – Drake
- Nothing lasts forever but at least we got these memories. – J. Cole
- Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing? – Kendrick Lamar
- Reality is wrong, dreams are for real. – Tupac
In an intellectual sense, we all know that life is short. But how many of us actually live our day to day lives like we’re really going to die one day?
Many of us live lives filled with tedium, responsibilities, and unpleasant chores. We spend so much of our mental energy just getting through each day that its easy to forget that our time on earth is finite, that each moment we fritter away is a moment we will never get back.