Inspirational Quotes for Students
Do you need some help when it comes to studying? Perhaps you have used the Law of Attraction to help you visualize what you want to achieve, you just need some help with actually getting motivated?
Sometimes being a student can be hard, and you may not know where to start or you might lack inspiration. Once you start feeling more motivated, you’ll be surprised at what you might learn.
Do you sometimes struggle with a lack of motivation?
You’re supposed to be studying for next week’s test. But instead you end up texting your friends, watching YouTube videos, or playing games.
After procrastinating for an hour, you finally get to work.
But you just don’t feel that motivated.
Developing long-term motivation is a complicated issue.
But you can stay motivated in the short term by reading inspirational quotes.
So I’ve compiled this list of 40 powerful quotes to help you study hard for your upcoming test or exam.
The struggle is real — especially for students and recent grads.
Believing in yourself
1. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
2. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
3. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
4. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
Cultivating a success mindset
5. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
6. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
7. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
8. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
9. Strive for progress, not perfection.
10. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
11. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
12. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
13. I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
14. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
Overcoming procrastination Inspirational Quotes for Students
15. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
16. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
17. The expert in everything was once a beginner.
Hard work Inspirational Quotes for Students
18. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
19. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
20. Some people dream of accomplishing great things. Others stay awake and make it happen.
21. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
22. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.”
23. You don’t always get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
24. It’s not about how bad you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
25. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
26. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. – Zig Ziglar
27. If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
Not making excuses Inspirational Quotes for Students
28. If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
29. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr..
I know because once upon a time I was a college student, and it wasn’t exactly fun. You have to juggle working with interning with studying with going to class and attempting to have a social life.
Then, you graduate, and you still find yourself poor and underemployed. It can suck. But eventually, if you keep on fighting through the suckiness, you’ll get past the crappy stage and into the prospering phase. I know this because I’ve made it past that hump. And if I can do it, you can do it.
One thing that got me through the bad times was motivational quotes. My thinking is that they can help you too. That’s why I collected a massive list of motivational quotes for students and recent grads. I hope they help you as much as they’ve helped me.
I love this Inspirational Quotes for Students because it’s easy to forget that the more you do, the more you fail. As they say: “You win some. You lose most.”
If you’re not failing, then you’re either not doing enough, and/or you’re not challenging yourself enough.
Not only that, when you graduate and step into the real world, you won’t have a syllabus or an academic calendar that tells you exactly what you can expect for every day of the year. That’s a big deal. That fact alone is why you’re going to fail a lot at first. Just remember it’s a learning experience, and the more you practice, the more you’ll succeed.
As a student, I’ve always searched for the Inspirational quotes for students. For me, the inspirational quotes have worked as a quick dose to boost the motivation level. Whenever I need inspiration, I read five to ten quotes and remain inspired.
The idea of writing inspirational quotes for students came to my mind when Aahna, a little girl from my neighborhood visited my house. She asked me to help her in finding the motivational quotes for students.
When I asked her the reason, she replied with an annoyed face, “Our school is very very bad. They do not let the children live.” I laughed. Grabbing my laptop, she wrote the assignment and collected about twenty inspirational quotes for students.
Like every child, she is filled with the curiosity and asked me to tell her the meaning of all the positive quotes she had just written down. I did so and she was delighted. Aahna thanked me for the gesture and left.
1. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
2. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
3. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever – Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
5. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. –Pele
6. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.– Henry Ford
7. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.– Robert Collier
8. Studying whether there’s life on Mars or studying how the universe began, there’s something magical about pushing back the frontiers of knowledge. That’s something that is almost part of being human, and I’m certain that will continue. –Sally Ride
9. Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. – George Sheehan
10. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. –Theodore N. Vail
11. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.– John Maxwell
Happiness Is The Key To Success
A goal pursued with happiness brings more fulfillment in the work. Whether you cry or smile, you’ve to work out of your comfort zone to complete your studies anyhow. After all, education is necessary and you can’t avoid it.
Moreover, stress and depression block the flow of thoughts. If you’re stressed you’ll end up completing your homework during prolonged hours which you could do the same in a few hours.
Happiness is the key to reach the goal sooner, without hustle.
Inspirational Quotes For Students – Positive Words
Let’s know about the inspirational quotes for students. Effective education makes an improving learning. But today the learning style, the syllabus was different.
Inspirational quotes help you to boost your studies to get you over the final hurdle. No matter what type of student we are, these motivational quotes for students to study hard will help to focus and concentrate on studies.
Do we need to think why students need motivation from others? Because everyone has different goals and ambitions. But they are struggling to achieve it such students are looking for help. So teachers parents and others need to motivate them.
30. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
31. Life has two rules: 1) Never quit. 2) Always remember Rule #1.
32. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
33. I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom. – George S. Patton
34. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
35. Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.
36. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
37. You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Ed Cole
38. The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping-stone is how high you raise your foot.
39. The pain you feel today is the strength you will feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.
40. It’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it
The sole purpose of writing Inspirational quotes for students is to let the students awake their intellect through reading them. The students searching for the Inspirational quotes for students can also go through the collection of inspirational quotes about life here.
What quote did inspire you the most? Share with me in the comments below and also subscribe to this website so that you never miss this kind of posts and new updates.
Read More : newquotesonlife