Famous Love Quotes
A hand-picked collection of Famous Love Quotes about love by hundreds of different authors. We all need to be reminded, from time to time, of the importance of having love in our life and that is why I have compiled a list of Famous Love Quotes that will help inspire you to make love and romance a priority in your life.
Whether you’re going through a break up, you’ve just lost your job, or you simply woke up feeling a little insecure this morning—we’ve all had these days.
Feeding your mind inspiring quotes daily is a great practice to boost your positivity.
So here’s a list of Famous Love Quotes, love, and success from your favorite authors, philosophers, athletes, and celebrities:
The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”-Mark Caine
1. Love is strong yet delicate. It can be broken. To truly love is to understand this. To be in love is to respect this.
1. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
1. When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
1. Love is energy of life.
2. Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
3. Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.
1. We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together.
Francois Marie Arouet
1. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
Daniel Monroe Tuttle
1. Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful.
1. Love is the idler’s occupation, the warrior’s relaxation, and the sovereign’s ruination.
1. Love is not blind – It sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less.
1. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
2. Where there is love there is life.
3. Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable.
1. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
1. The first duty of love — is to listen.
2. We cannot love unless we have accepted forgiveness, and the deeper our experience of forgiveness is, the greater is our love.
Edward Bulwer – Lytton
1. If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues.
O. A. Battista
1. The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re still alive.
1. Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it.
1. The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.
2. We are all born for love… it is the principle existence and it’s only end.
1. I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who’ve had luck with it and those who haven’t.
1. I never saw so sweet a face. As that I stood before. My heart has left it dwelling place … and can return no more.
1. When you’re comfortable with someone you love, the silence is the best.
1. When you like someone, you like them in spite of their faults. When you love someone, you love them with their faults.
1. Love rarely overtakes; it mostly comes to meet us.
1. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
1. Love isn’t blind; it just only sees what matters.
1. Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.
Successful Famous Love Quotes
Mohandas K. Gandhi
1. Love never claims it ever gives.
Alfred Lord Tennyson
1. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
1. A simple I love you means more than money
1. Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love become as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
1. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
2. At the first kiss I felt something melt inside me that hurt in an exquisite way. All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish, all the secrets that slept deep within me came awake, everything was transformed and enchanted, and everything made sense.
Honore de Balzac
1. True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
1. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
1. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Josiah G. Holland
1. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
Lope de Vega
1. Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto.
1. Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.
1. The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it…you and you alone make me feel that I am alive…Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
1. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
1. See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
1. Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
1. I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
1. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
William M. Thackeray
1. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
1. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
1. Fear and love can never be experienced at the same time. It is always our choice as to which of these emotions we want.
1. I only want to love once, but I want to love everybody for the rest of my life.
Barbara de Angelis
1. If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.
2. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
3. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference.
1. If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things that are missing. If you don’t have love in your life, no matter what else there is, it’s not enough.
1. If you wish the world to become loving and compassionate, become loving and compassionate yourself.
1. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
1. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.
1. The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.
1. You have to sow before you can reap. You have to give before you can get.
Famous Love Quotes:
I am happiest when I’m right next to you.
Absolutely true for any person who is in real love with their partner. In this era of leechers, it is quite tough to find such people. If you happen to find one, treat him/her as a rare gem. You deserved it.
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
If you have a love in your life, who turns any moment of sadness into a marvelous one. Then this quote is for them. Share this love quote with your lover and see the smile on their face. It will be priceless.
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
A true love is rarer than the Pink Star diamond. And your love is not ordinary. Do not miss any chance to let your love know how much you love him/her. Tell them this love quote, and they will undoubtedly be the happiest person alive.
I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
A Famous Love Quotes by Dr. Seuss. This quotes about love is the one I totally admire. There is nothing better that can happen to someone, other than finding the love of their life, who is always there for them, and for their happiness.
I need you like a heart needs a beat.
I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
In case you didn’t get it, the quote simply means that you will never stop loving your partner. This is one of the best love quotes and works very well for everyone. This could be one of the most romantic quotes for her. Your lover will surely love and appreciate you for saying this.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.
25 Famous Love Quotes
In a romantic funk? Baffled by love? How about a quote from Oscar Wilde to shed some light on the subject? Though most of our favorite writers have had less than perfect Famous Love Quotes lives, there’s something to be said for their insight into the elusive and complex world of romance. Is it their ability to describe human nature so clearly that lends their observations an air of wisdom? Whatever it is, we gobble up their words on that most universal of subjects: love. In no particular order, here are our top 25 author Famous Love Quotes on amore:
- 1. “If it is right, it happens—the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.” John Steinbeck
2. “You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” William Faulkner
3. “In love there are two things—bodies and words.” Joyce Carol Oates
4. “It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.” Roald Dahl, The Witches
5. “The desire to get married is a basic and primal instinct in women. It’s followed by another basic and primal instinct: the desire to be single again.”
6. “I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.” Alice Walker
7. “True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring—once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome…except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them.Famous Love Quotes As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners. And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous.” Stephen King, Wizard and Glass
8. “Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other.” Rainer Maria Rilke
9. “I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty…you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.” J. D. Salinger
10. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” Nicholas Sparks
11. “We love the things we love for what they are.” Robert Frost
12. “Love loves to love love.” James Joyce
13. “The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.” Henry Miller
14. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” e.e. cummings
15. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” Charles Dickens
16. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” Madame De Stael
17. “Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything. If you don’t write stories you love, you’ll never make it. If you don’t write stories that other people love, you’ll never make it.” Ray Bradbury
18. “To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.” Mark Twain
19. “Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs.” William Shakespeare
20. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” Orson Welles
21. “Who, being loved, is poor?” Oscar Wilde
22. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” Henry David Thoreau
23. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” James Baldwin
24. “The heart was made to be broken.” Oscar Wilde
Read More : newquotesonlife